Psalms Residential Care Home for Seniors is a private pay, senior group care home in the Fort Worth, Texas area. Our Care Home is recommended for seniors aged 62 and older who need the availability of 24-hour onsite care and prefer a small group residential setting. We may accept persons who are mentally or physically impaired, persons needing help with activities of daily living, and those wishing to reside in a small, family-style setting, but do not require continuous nursing care.
Unlike larger assisted living facilities, our residential care home is designed to be, well…. home. We make every effort to provide a comfortable and caring environment that has the hospitality and security our residents expect.
We look forward to assisting your loved ones as we fulfill our promise to all seniors wishing to live their remaining years with choice, dignity and respect.
Our Mission & Values
To provide a loving atmosphere where our senior residents can enjoy a high quality of life in a peaceful home environment with dignity, comfort and respect.
1. Preserving Dignity — We value the life experiences of every senior and give each the respect they deserve.
- Nurturing the Spirit — We care for the whole person—mind, body and spirit.
- Celebrating Individuality — We recognize that every one of our residents is unique.
- Enabling Freedom of Choice — We empower seniors to live as they wish by offering choices.
- Encouraging Independence — We encourage residents’ right to self-reliance in whatever ways possible.
- Involving Family and Friends — Friends and family are always welcome, and their involvement is wholeheartedly encouraged.
A lifestyle of choice, dignity and respect… that’s what we offer to our residents at Psalms Residential Care Home for Seniors. We understand the need to care for the whole person. Our residential services address the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents so that they are able to enjoy their lives – on their own terms, and in the place they call home.
Psalms Residential Care Home offers the following services:
Resident supervision 24 hours a day
Staff to resident ratio 1:3
Three nutritious meals a day, plus snacks
Safe, clean and secure home environment
Personal laundry and linen service (not dry cleaning)
Social activities as tolerated
All utilities included, except for private phone lines
Private bedrooms/shared bath — personalize with your own bedroom furniture to feel like home
Open door policy for family and friends — We follow all COVID-19 guidelines
Personalized Services & Assistance
Assistance with bathing, dressing and activities of daily living
Assistance with self-administered medications
In-house services can be arranged at an additional cost.
These include, but are not limited to:
**Home Health Care (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy)